Friday, October 24, 2008

Halloween and Home Improvement

I ordered my Halloween costume online, but sadly it was too small. I'm going to look like post-first-year-of-marriage Princess Peach after eating too many meatsa-balla-sandwiches with husband Mario. Anyway I had to take the zipper out, add fabric to the back and then put the zipper back. It looks bobo now. Does Peach ever wear a cape? Anyway, I told all my friends to take pics from the front.

The kitchen adventure is finally done--for the most part anyway. I still have to figure out what to do with the backsplash. Gotta price some tile. Here's what we've got so far. John also installed a new faucet.

Before


After


Before


After


Anyway, please check out my new Woot entries. Oh! That reminds me I got my first Bag of Crap yesterday. I'm so happy.

1 comment:

Zarebski said...
This comment has been removed by the author.