Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Holiday Sale at InfiniTEES!

Christmas shopping yet? Check out the sale going on at my shop! And I have more than just adult sized shirts there. Comfy Pearl makes a sweet baby design for bibs and onesies, and Underwater Book Light makes a cute kids' shirt! Anyway here are the codes:



Speaking of Christmas, in the near future I'm going to try to make a few Christmas shirts and put them in my shop so be on the lookout. And if you miss out on the sale going on right now, there's another one coming up. Also, I've had a lot of inquiries about size charts. If you click on the shirt you're interested in, that will take you to a page that includes a link to the appropriate size chart.

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving! Mine has already kicked off. Last night we had friends come over and each bring a dish. I'm telling you, our posse can cook. We're all a bunch of computer geeks and one of them said we should all start a software business, but screw that--we should open up a restaurant!! LOL. Tonight John and I will head to my parents' house to enjoy Turkey Day with them. Then we'll officially bring on the holidays at 4am in the freezing weather for the ever-invigorating Black Friday shopping. I'm excited. :)

No comments: