Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tee Fury Supports Orphans International Worldwide

Today only, Tee Fury is selling a shirt designed by a collaboration of 20 artists for the cause of Orphans International Worldwide.



I was fortunate enough to be one of 20 artists to help contribute by giving them this butterfly.



Man, I've had a busy weekend. Yesterday was the sixth wedding I've been to this year. I don't understand, but there must have been something about 2008 to make people want to get married. I can't say too much because I was one of them (May 10th.) Anyway yesterday, two of my closest friends tied the knot and I was privileged to be a bridal attendant. The wedding was GORGEOUS, however now I'm exhausted. Both me and the bride did most of our wedding decor ourselves with the help of our crafting friends. So basically we've been working on wedding preparations since January. It's hard to believe it's all over now.

Lastly, I got an email a while back from a website called www.badashellclothing.com asking me to consider submitting something. They're having a Vintage Pinup Girl contest that sounded cool, so submitted this. Check it out!

No comments: