Saturday, February 13, 2010

Portfolio Update

It's been too long since my last meaningful blog post, but even longer since I paid attention to my flickr portfolio. As a matter of fact, the link for it is so small, some of you may not even know I have one. I'd like to exhibit it here, if I may. It has almost every tshirt design I'm proud of since my very first Shirt.Woot Derby entry back a year and a half ago. It's interesting and assuring to me that starting from the back, I can see a gradual improvement. I hope that trend continues. Over the past couple of days, I've added details and descriptions to each design, as well as organized them into sets. I've had some requests for a central place to see all of them, so hopefully this is the best solution for now.

Loopy Portfolio

Regarding current events, Alabama just got a lot of snow! A lot of my friends and I were off today due to weather, which meant this will be a glorious four day weekend. I hope to get caught up on a lot of neglected things art-wise. Please stay tuned for blog renovations and a new WIP for Threadless!

No comments: