Monday, September 22, 2008

New Blog!

After a lot of procrastination, I finally got a little space here for my artwork. Eventually, I'll have an actual website, but this will be good for now.

In regards to current news, I have a design up for voting at shirt.woot called "Inspired by Purple Rain." It was in the fog for a while, but as of now it's slipped out. Please help me get it back in by clicking on the pic to the left and voting. :)

I've recently made a first submission to Threadless. I was pretty happy with the score. I was shooting for 2.5, so at least I made my goal.




I'm considering starting a Cafe Press store. I'd love any feedback I can get about this. Take a look at my portfolio over to the left, and let me know if there are any shirts on there that you think would do well there. I'm also considering submitting a couple of them to Tee Fury.

Well, I hope you like the blog, and keep in mind that it's a work in progress. I plan to update it whenever I have a new design and whenever I have exciting news. :-)

1 comment:

SailorButterfly said...

CafePress is pretty low quality. You might wanna check out spreadshirt. http://www.spreadshirt.com/us/US/T-Shirt/Spreadshirt-1342/