Friday, December 12, 2008

Optimistic Derby

Hello all. I got a couple of new derby entries up to the left. Please check them out! I decided to be controversial and make one of them a very simplistic design. I just wanted to see what it felt like. Ha ha.

Oh, be watching Threadless for an entry of mine to go up for voting soon. Tired of this one yet? I'm not giving up. :P



For those of you that liked "Inspired By Purple Rain" you'll be glad to know that I'm redoing it (yes I'm making the lightning less FLACID) for DBH. I'll post as soon as I get it done.

I know I irresponsibly said that I was going to try to do some Christmas shirts for InfiniTEES, but sadly I have yet to have time. I still might be able to, but I better take back my promise. :(

Hey! Check out my trees!! :)





And lastly, here's something to make you smile. :D

No comments: