Monday, February 2, 2009

Trying Out New Sites

The first thing I would like to mention is that on this Thursday one of my shirts will be featured at Tee Fury! Here's a sneak peak:



Some of you may remember that one from S.W.'s Video Game Derby. MJ was my curator for this, and I've got to sing praises for her. She was a joy to work with! So, please check this out on Thursday if you're nostalgic for Mario, love impressionism, or maybe if you like "Little Shop of Horrors." Ha ha.

Things have been strange and unsettling at Shirt.Woot lately. Aside from my New Year's resolution of getting twelve prints (from anywhere, not just Woot) this year, the atmosphere there has given me plenty of incentive to try out other tee shirt sites. The ones I've been eyeing lately are Chimpogo, Fair and Bare, Springleap, and Inkhound. Most of my designs I'll be subbing are recycled. Between my full time job and keeping up with my house, I don't have a whole lot of time to make new ones. :(

So far I've got two at Chimpogo: my poor pig that people are probably just going to vote for so that they don't have to see it in my sig anymore. (This is the third and probably final attempt for him, bless his heart.) And I also subbed my little guy from the Panic Derby.





I've got other plans for the other websites soon, and I'll post them on here as soon as they become available for voting. I think I'm going to have to create an Access database for all of this stuff, LOL.

I'll leave you all with some current events that are non-Tee related. This past weekend, my girlfriends and I went to Atlanta, Georgia to do some shopping. I went to Ikea for the first time. It was amazing!! Loved it. For those that aren't familiar, Ikea is a Swedish contemporary furniture/home decor store--but store just isn't the proper word. It's more like an amusement park. It's one store that's the size of an entire mall. Their prices are very reasonable too. It was so fun that I think I'm going to try to make annual--if not semi-annual trips there from now on. John and I are going to Atlanta for Valentine's Day, so he'll get to experience Ikea then for the first time too. Anyway, fun times. :)

7 comments:

Paul Kremer said...

I voted for the pig! I am glad to see that you are getting printed and are on multiple sites now! I hope you continue to have success!

theinfinityloop said...

Thanks, Paul!

Derek said...

Major congrats on another Teefury print! ;-)

Peavey said...

I live a bit north of Atlanta. Cool to hear you're a somewhat local to me.

Luchi said...

I love this pig shirt!!! I voted for it on woot! Too bad it didn't win. :( Is it being printed anywhere? I'd love to have one or two!!

Unknown said...

I am enamored with your "Still Life Piranha" shirt and I was wondering if it is possible to get it somewhere now that tee-fury no longer has it?

theinfinityloop said...

Brandon - Thanks! I could arrange to use a direct print to garment website to sell it. I've been thinking of offering a few old designs that way. What makes me hesitate is that it runs a little more expensive. For instance it would probably cost you around $20 to $25 to get it as a shirt. I could make a print of it and sell it for less if you'd rather have that. Let me know. theinfinityloop@gmail.com