Monday, November 22, 2010

Coming Soon! The Infinity Loop Store!

Hello all! With the holidays coming there are many things to be excited about. This year I seem to have an extra helping of holiday spirit, so I'm putting some of that to good use. In one week from now, I plan on opening a small online store! I'm going to retire a few of my shirt designs and sell them as prints and greeting cards. If you haven't bought your normal pack of Christmas cards yet for this year, let me urge you to wait -just- a little longer, because I've designed one especially for this occasion. :) I don't want to reveal quite everything yet, but I will say that a lot of the products will be under $10, and oh, hopefully there will be cool stickers involved too.

Here is a sneak peek pic:


I have more news! I now have an artist fan page on Facebook! This, along with Twitter will be the best way to be updated on my designs and current artsy events. Do you like me? Well, go click that button and make it Facebook official! ;)

No comments: