Monday, March 30, 2009

Gamer Mother Prints!

The long awaited n00b pwning grandma finally made her way to a shirt! A big, big, big thank you goes to all of you that not only financially supported this, but also to those that advertised it. I'm thankful for all the sig images, forum posts and tweets. This will be my 7th shirt to print this year, which makes me well on my way to my goal of 12. It's been a great year so far. :)



At Shirtfight, The Walrus and the Highwheeler didn't win, but it did give me another Heavyweight nod. El Presidente there has given me another nickname. Online I'm mostly known as Loopy or iLoop, but he's gone a different route with "Alabama Slamma." LOL, I love nicknames.

Non-Tee Current Events: John and I finally finished our master bathroom facelift! It took two weeks, but it was well worth it. So far, since we bought the house a little over a year ago we've also made improvements to the master bedroom, the kitchen, and the breakfast nook and I would have to say this is the best upgrade. I'll leave you with some visual evidence of the bathroom's journey from the 90's to the 00's.

Before:


After:


Before:


After:

No comments: